Rev. Cyndi Simpson
What’s in a name? Or more specifically, a personal pronoun? How we refer to ourselves and each other is critical to our sense of being welcomed, of being known as we wish to be known. Yes, there is a spiritual practice here!
- Project Homeless Connect Omaha
- Teen Movie Night – this Sunday!
- Stewardship Pledge Drive
- Chalice Lighters Ignite 2UU’s Dreams
- 2UUsday Circle
- March Share the Plate – Omaha Healthy Kids Alliance
- First Hour Conversations - What Brings You to Unitarian Universalism? 03/18/2018 2U – Sanctuary
- EnqUUiring Minds Class - Explore Second Unitarian Membership 03/18/2018 2U – Sanctuary
- OTOC Spring FUNdraiser at KANEKO 03/24/2018 KANEKO
- First Hour Conversations 03/25/2018 2U – Sanctuary
- First Hour Conversations 04/01/2018 2U – Sanctuary
- First Hour Conversations 04/08/2018 2U – Sanctuary
I traversed a road through a labyrinth of sorrow to the ultimate joy of Second Unitarian Church. During my wife, Jane’s, hospitalization before her death, Rev. Sarah Gettie McNeill was the chaplain assigned to her area of the hospital. As we got to know Sarah Gettie, we asked her about her Unitarian Universalist Read the full testimonial.