We enjoy a sense of community at Second Unitarian. In addition to Sunday Morning Worship and many opportunities to meet in committees and small groups, we have our share of FUN at church, too!
We offer many social activities throughout the year including:
- Sunday Fellowship – social time with coffee and treats after the worship service, where we mingle, discuss the service or just reconnect with friends.
- Circle Suppers – gatherings of 8 to 12 people in members’ homes for social conversation and a potluck meal.
- Thanksgiving Dinner – on the Saturday before Thanksgiving — a feast you don’t want to miss.
- Sing for Your Supper – an opportunity to share food, talent, and fun.
- Potluck Dinners – at various times throughout the year — bring the family to share food and fellowship in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Special celebrations as occasions arise.
Our Fellowship Committee is continually looking for new social opportunities and welcomes your ideas!